Hairdressing Digital Health and Safety Management Pack
Take 5 have created a easy to use health and safety management system with the hairdressing industry in mind.
This system is created for businesses with up to eight employees and 1 branch. If you have more employees or branches, please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
Included in your System:
- Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Public, Violence and Robbery Policy
- Covid-19 Health and Safety Policy
- Hazard Risk Assessment form
- Hazard Risk Register for retailers
- Risk Matrix
- Hazardous Substances Register
- Incident and Injury Register
- Training and Competency Register
- Emergency Response Plan (Site Specific)
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Staff Induction
- Contractor Induction
- Covid-19 Hygiene Checklist
- Job Safety Analysis (Task Analysis) Pad
- Safety Inspection Pad
- Toolbox Talk / Safety Meeting Pad
- Incident and Investigation Report Pad
- Emergency Whistle
- Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.