Sole Trader H&S Pack
The Sole Trader Health and Safety Management System is designed for the one-man band / sole-trader / contractor in mind.
The system provides a Occupational Health and Safety Management Plan and appendices to record your health and safety actions. The appendices provided can create a simplified SSSP (Van Pack) for your jobs.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Plan
- 1x Contractor Site Specific Safety Plan Checklist
- 1x Safety Inspection Pad
- 1x Incident and Investigation Report Pad
- 1x Job Safety Analysis Pad
- 1x Hot Work Permit, Working at Heights Permit Pad
- 1x Daily Site Risk Assessment
- Guidance on how to use the Van Pack
- Vehicle Driving Focus
- Environmental Focus
- Hazard/Risk Matrix
- Risk Assessment Form
- Hazard Risk Register
- Hazardous Substance Register
- Staff Training and Competency Register
- Emergency Response Plan
- 1x Pen
- Each pad is A4 size and contains 50 sheets
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lost Goods or Damages
Items are sent out in original good condition, packaged appropriately. Claims for any damage or loss in transit must be made as against the shipping carrier.
Any items with faulty manufacturing must be returned within 7 days. The customer can return an item within 7 days of receipt of such item for refund or replacement. Customised products are exempt from this policy. Whether to accept the return of an item is at the complete discretion of Take 5.
All items are sent Nationwide from Christchurch. Orders are sent following business day order has been placed.
Shipping to North and South Island is $8.50, shipping to rural areas is $10.00. Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Shipping can take between 3 - 5 business days.
Pick up option from our Christchurch office is available.