Beef & Lamb Farm Occupational Health& Safety Management System
The Beef & Lamb Farm Health and Safety Management package is designed and written for NZ beef and lamb farms.
The plan covers individual responsibilities, risk management, training, incident investigation procedures, reporting, emergency planning, contractor management and management of change and other compliance requirements.
This system is created for farms with up to five employees and 1 property. If you have more staff or properties, please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
System written to align with ISO45001
The system includes:
- Health & Safety Policy/Statement
- H&S Management Plan
- Driving Policy
- Training and Competency Register
- Hazard Risk Register (partially completed)
- Risk Matrix
- Hazardous Substances Register (partially completed)
- Farm Risk Assessment form
- Incident and Investigation Register
- Staff Induction forms
- Information on typical noise levels of farm equipment
- Incident and Investigation Report Pad
- Farm Safety Induction Pad
- Farm Safety Inspection Pad
- Take 5 Booklet
- Job Safety Analysis Pad
- Toolbox Talk / Safety Meeting Pad
- Ute, Motorbike, ATV and Trailer Inspection Report
- Contractor Health and Safety Agreement
- ATV Safe Work Procedure and Driving Policy
Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lost Goods or Damages
Items are sent out in original good condition, packaged appropriately. Claims for any damage or loss in transit must be made as against the shipping carrier.
Any items with faulty manufacturing must be returned within 7 days. The customer can return an item within 7 days of receipt of such item for refund or replacement. Customised products are exempt from this policy. Whether to accept the return of an item is at the complete discretion of Take 5.
All items are sent Nationwide from Christchurch. Orders are sent between 2-3 business days after order has been placed.
Shipping to North and South Island is $8.50, shipping to rural areas is $10.00. Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Shipping can take between 3 - 5 business days.
Pick up option from our Christchurch office is available. Email will be sent once order is ready for collection.