Farms - Digital Health and Safety Management System
Take 5 have created a easy to use health and safety management system with the farming industry in mind. Suitable for those in small NZ Agricultural and Arable farms.
This system is created for farms with up to five employees, or 1 property. If you have more staff or properties, please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
System aligned with ISO45001:2018 standards.
Included in your System:
- Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Driving Policy
- Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Substances Register (partially completed)
- Typical Noise Levels of Farm Equipment
- Risk Matrix
- Hazard Risk Register (partially completed)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Staff training and competency register
- Staff Induction
- Incident / Investigation Pad
- Farm Safety Induction Pad
- Farm Safety Inspection Pad
- Job Safety Analysis Pad
- Toolbox Talk / Safety Meeting Pad
- Take 5 Worker Booklet
- Legal and Other Requirements Register
- OH&S Improvement Plan
- Farm Vehicle Inspection Report
- Plant Risk Assessment
- ATV Safe Work Procedure and Driving Policy
- Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
Other Products you may be interested in:
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lost Goods or Damages
Items are sent out in original good condition, packaged appropriately. Claims for any damage or loss in transit must be made as against the shipping carrier.
Any items with faulty manufacturing must be returned within 7 days. The customer can return an item within 7 days of receipt of such item for refund or replacement. Customised products are exempt from this policy. Whether to accept the return of an item is at the complete discretion of Take 5.
All items are sent Nationwide from Christchurch. Orders are sent following business day order has been placed.
Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Shipping can take between 3 - 5 business days.